Istanbul 29 Mayis University, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Psychology Department 6. Level (Associate’s) Qualifications
National Qualifications Framework for Higher Education in Turkey (NQF-HETR)
KNOWLEDGE - Theoretical - Conceptual
SKILLS - Cognitive - Practical
Competence to Work Independently and Take Responsibility
Communication and Social Competence
Field Specific Competence
6 BACHELOR _____ EQF-LLL: 6. Level _____ QF-EHEA: 1. Cycle
1) Possesses the concepts and theories of psychology and related fields.
2) Has the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the current theories, applied instruments and approaches that are build upon psychology qualifications.
1) Uses the theoretical and applied knowledge in the field of psychology.
2) Applies and analyzes the knowledge to the education field and community service.
3) Demonstrates the possession of an analytic and interdiciplinary view to interpret the obtained information.
4) Demonstrates the competency of both qualitative and quantitative methods of data gathering and analyzing.
5) Develops the skills and awareness of team working in help with homeworks, independent and team research projects, practice in the program.
1) Has the awareness of responsibilities and duties that are taken.
2) Demonstrates the importance of creative problem-solving and life long learning.
3) Takes responsibility alone or as a team member to solve the unanticipated and encountered complex problems in the field.
4) Plans organizations to improve the members working under her responsibility.
5) Plans personal and institutional improvement by using her knowledge and skills in psychology.
1) Evaluates her own deficiencies and her knowledge in the field of psychology in an analytic and critical way.
1) Uses the verbal and written communication skills in the academic environment in both Turkish and English.
2) Demonstrates an English reading capacity that allows following the international literature.
3) Demonstrates the social skills that helps her to have a career in community and private settings.
4) Has an empathy and respect to the society she is in and other societies.
5) Uses the information technologies that are widely used in social sciences.
1) Interprets and states her opinion in accordance with international academicians and students
2) Behaves in accordance with the academic, personal and social ethic codes.
3) Knows the concept of social responsibility and demonstrates that she understands her responsibility.
4) Collects, analyzes and interprets the knowledge in psychology science and shares this knowledge with the community institutions.
5) Conducts research in the field of psychology.
6) Behaves in quality management methods.